So you’re done with your Interview. Your interviewer asked you so many questions and you answered all of them very confidently, great. So also think you’ll be hired? Best of luck. Suddenly interviewer asks you a quick question again and the question is “do you have any question for me?” Most probably you’ll answer it saying “no, not now”. Believe me if you’ve answered to this question in this way in your recent interview, you’ve lessen your chances to be called back. HR experts says whenever your interviewer ask this question, you must have some interview questions to ask in advance.
It’s pretty common interviewer ask this question to the candidate at the end of an interview. Today I’m going to share a secret with you, which will help you boost your chances to be hired.
A Job interview is not about you only answer to the questions asked by employer rather you should ask some questions at the end of the interview to show how concern you’re about the job opening. When you ask questions to your prospective employer, you leave an impression into its mind and then they easily recall you.
In simple words I would say you interview back your employer. This is the way you can find out if the vacant position is the right fit for you. Below are the questions you may ask during interview to your employer.
15+ Interview Questions to ask Employer
Below we’re listing some interview questions to ask employer when you’re asked to ask one.
- If I were to join from tomorrow, what will be the most prioritized work for me?
- Is this a new position? If not why this position is vacant?
- Do you prefer existing employees for promotion or you hire a new employee for a higher position?
- Whom this position reports to? If I got selected, can I meet him/her?
- What personality traits make a candidate best fit for this profile?
- What changes are you expecting the new candidate will bring into this position?
- How many employees are already working in this department?
- What do you like most working with this organization?
- Do you need some references?
- Is this job required travel? If yes, how often?
- What are the growth prospects in this organization for this profile?
- If I got selected for this profile, how soon I’ve to join?
- Is there any question I can answer for you?
- How do you evaluate someone’s work performance?
- How do you describe the culture of your organization?
- Will I be hearing from you or should I contact you?
Questions not to ask in an Interview
There are some questions you must take care not to ask to your employer, here are some of them.
- What does the organization do?
- After how many day after my joining i can take leaves for a holiday?
- Do you provide free parking?
- Can i shift to other department if i selected?
There are many other interview questions to ask employer but the above mentioned are most common. If you’ve any other question in mind that you think we should include in the list feel free to let us know using our contact form. Hope you’ll ask these interview question next time when you’ll get interviewed.