There is no set list of interview questions that you will be asked during a job interview. The Interview questions varies based on the nature of the job but still there are some common interview questions which generally asked in every other job interview. In our today’s article we’ve tried to include as much job interview questions as we can to give you the clear picture about the questions you may be asked in your next job interview.
Although the interview questions we’re listing below does not guarantee to come up in your next interview but as per our experience these are most commonly asked job interview questions.
Related post: Exit Interview Questions
Basic Interview Questions
- Tell us something about yourself.
- Why do you want to join our company?
- What do you know about this organization?
- Have you been interviewed with us before?
- Do you know anybody in this organization?
- Where do you want to see yourself after 3 years from now?
- Why do we hire you?
- Tell us about 3 of your Weaknesses.
- Tell us about one of your biggest strength.
- What motivates you?
- What’s your ideal company?
- What is the thing which attracted you about this company?
- What is the thing which keeps you ahead from other job applicants for this job?
- What were the job responsibilities you were holding in your previous job?
- Tell us about some of your achievements in your previous job?
- Why do want to leave your current job?
- What do you know about this industry?
- Will you be willing to relocate if this job required so?
- What do you like most in your current job?
- Anything would you like to ask us?
Related Post: Software Testing Interview Questions
Behavioural Interview Questions
- What are the projects you headed up in your job?
- What was the last project you headed up in your job which was most successful?
- Tell us about a project you headed, got a failure and what did you learned from it?
- Tell us about a time when you realized you’ve overachieved your expectation.
- Tell us about a time when your work was criticized?
- How do you handle corporate politics (if there is any)?
- How do you treat with bad people in the organization?
- How do deal with difficult situations in your life?
- Tell us about a time when you felt most demotivated & how you overcome?
- What irritates you about other people & how do you deal with it?
- Tell us about a time when you did a big mistake & how did you handle it?
- How do you motivate others in the job?
- What was the most difficult decision you made in your career & what was that?
- What will you do if you found your company is doing some illegal activities?
- If you were a manager & you found one of your team member is not achieving targets from last few months. What you would have done?
Related Post: Customer Service Interview Questions
Salary Related Interview Questions
- What is you current in-hand salary?
- What salary you’re expecting from us?
- if we offer you the salary you asked for, what is your commitment to the company?
- If you couldn’t meet the commitment you made, what will you do?
- Is the salary you’re asking is negotiable?
Related Post: Sales Interview Questions and Answers
Some Other Miscellaneous Interview Questions
- What are the goals you’ve in mind if you got this job?
- What you think you can contribute to the organization if you got selected?
- What you would like to change in your last organization?
- What do you see yourself after 30 days of joining this job?
- How soon can you build your credibility with the team?
- What will be your fist 60 days strategy if you got selected for this job?
- Who is your favourite manager & why?
- What do you think about your current boss?
- What other organizations you would like to join if you not selected here and why?
- What was the last movie you seen?
- What was the last book you read?
- Who is your favourite entrepreneur?
- Sell me this pen?
- What is your greatest achievement outside of work?
- How do you rate yourself out of five in terms of your management skills?
Related Post: Php Interview Questions
Hope you must have liked our today’s list of interview questions. We generally publish a list list of questions every month. If you liked the list & have any question in mind feel free to ask. For more Interview Questions list join our mailing list.
Related Post: Interview Questions to Ask Employer