A Sales Executive is any person who has trained and practiced the science of the business sales for a particular company and ultimately executing that science. It is the responsibility of the Sales Executive to attract the Business opportunities for any company also its main task is to create business opportunities for the companies. Here we’re writing about Sales Executive Job Description & How much salary a sales executive can drawn.
Some Key Points
- Senior sales executives are responsible for the planning, coordinating and directing an organization’s movement of the customers or the distribution of the products.
- They generally manage a team of the salespeople, set a target for the companies sale and goals, establish a sales territories and they also decides how the staff should be trained.
- These individuals have some special kind of the skill sets which includes the analytical and the people skills.
Sample Sales Executive Job Description
Job Category: Marketing / Sales
Specialization: Business Development
Candidate should be Graduate with Direct Sales experience in Telecom, Office Automation, Banking and Insurance.
Skills Required To Perform The Job
- The candidate should be Graduate in the Business or management.
- The candidate should be Graduation in the Computers, Engineering or Technology related studies.
- The candidate should be having Strong Business related Knowledge.
- The candidate should be having very Strong communication skills.
- The desire for the sales job with strong determination.
- The candidate should be self motivated in achieving the goals.
- The candidate should posses the high skills of teamwork.
- The candidate should perform the job independently.
- He should be having the capability to thrive in today’s competitive market.
- The candidate should have some work experience in this field so that he can face the customers easily with full confidence.
Sales Executive Duties & Responsibilities
A Sales Executive has the responsibility of the sales of any company into the market so he needs to make sure that he fulfills his duties and responsibilities with full desire and determination.
The Duties and the responsibilities of the Sales Executive job persons are given below.
- He should maintain good relationships with the companies customers through regular Phone contact, e-mails or the personal contacts.
- The Sales Executive should build a connection between the current market and the future market with his company.
- The Sales Executives should provide the accurate feedback on the future buying trends to their employers.
- The Sales Executives should review their own aim and the performance at exceeding their targets.
- The Sales Executives needs to assist the management in taking the appropriate decisions in the discussions in the forthcoming products and on the special promotions.
- The Sales Executives records the sales and the other information.
- The Sales Executives reports the sales report to the sales department.
- The Sales Executives displays the efficiency in gathering the customers and market information to enable conflicts regarding the customer specifications to their managers, delivery and the variation in the prices.
Sales Executive Educational Qualification
- Any degree in a subject is required.
- Some jobs also require relevant qualifications particularly in medical and technical sales department.
- Having an experience in commercial area with customers can be beneficial.
- Have a good knowledge of Networking is required.
Sales Executive Salary
A Sales Executive generally earns an average salary ranging between $69000 to $75000. The salary often includes benefits including commission based earning, health insurance and a company vehicle.
The above mentioned Sales Executive Job Description has been given just for the reference purpose. Feel free to change anything as per your requirement. In the above Sales Executive Job Description salary range has been given for US, it could differ in other countries.