Business Analyst Resume Sample: Today on our website www.todaycut.com we’ll talk about sample Business Analyst resume. In this post we’ll cover all necessary requirements that you need to know before, when you’ve a business analyst interview ahead.
A Business Analyst (BA) is an important person of the organization who analyzes the existing position of organization and then he/she designs a system for the same kind of businesses, departments, and organizations to assess models of business with sound integration of technology
So, I want to share with all you some Business Analyst resume tips and these tips will definitely help you to get this job. We know that we are moving towards the end of this year and according a business news papers sources there are a huge demand for business analysts in U.S.A in 2014, so this resume is going to be very helpful to all of you as you apply for a business analyst jobs in 2014.
Well, There are many types of business analyst resume samples are available on the internet but today I am going to show you a most relevant resume sample to your preparation for business analyst resume 2014 & this will help you in both way if you are applying as a fresher or as an experienced one, you can add or delete things that you want in this resume.
Mr. James Anderson is the respective candidate and he is applying for the post business analyst in a reputed company of U.S.A.
As he mentioned all necessary requirements in his resume along with resume cover letter. Below is a resume sample for the applying post of business analyst. The following sample would provide you the relevant idea that you need for preparing a Sample business analyst resume.
Business Analyst Resume Sample
1234, South End Church,
Castle Street, CU 02356
(123) – 7890456.
- Good track record of delivering and providing high performance technology solutions to match the challenges of today’s business scenario.
- Excellent command & Sound knowledge of latest sofwares related to business analysis.
- Over 10+ years of IT experience of which, 6+ years as business analyst, 4+ years as a requirements analyst of systems in U.S.A based Multinational company.
- Proficient in computer operating such as MS office, MS outlook.
- Excellent command in both written and verbal communication skills.
- Great ability to work on multiple projects & handle different tasks at once.
- Pleasant knowledge and experience in different disciplines such as: business analysis, project management, technical specifications and data mapping etc.
Academic Background and Certification:
- Achieved Business Analyst Degree from the STATE UNIVERSITY, LA, in 2000.
- Master of Business Administration, STATE UNIVERSITY, LA, in 2002.
- Diploma of Advanced Information Technology, Information Technology Institute, CA
- Achieved several other Certification and honors till this date like
- Project Management PMP Certificate from PMI (Project Management Institute) .
- OCP Oracle Certification from (Oracle Certified Professional).
- State level Award for Business Analysis and Economic Excellence & Growth.
Professional Experience Summary:
ABC Corporation, Loss Angeles
Senior Business Analyst
January 2009 to Till date
Presently working as a Senior Business Analyst since January 2009 in the Business Department of ABC Corporation in Los Angeles and efficiently handling and performing the following projects and essentials things on this job:
- DSD Anti Money Laundering Project: Effectively handling and managing the project with the help of different softwares on business analysis. Working on scope of the project, identifying the stakeholders, identifying the risks, identifying the activities and different variables, estimated the time and resource required in the project and monitering all the phases until successful completion of the project.
- Silver craft project: Lead and monitor the project considering each and every thing from beginning to end taking care of all the impacts to the enterprise data warehouse and analyze it.
EFG Corporation, New York
Senior Business Analyst
January 2003 to December 2008
As a Senior Business Analyst in a Reconciliation project at EFG Corporation, where I provide solutions to the clients to achieve their customer business goals by:
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining high level of business requirement and also deal with detail requirement specifications, designing of data flow process.
- I worked on this project by using different technical tools such as MS office tools and remote access tools.
- As far as technical specifications are concern I take care of every part of the project and mapping for calculating and reporting risk.
- Interacting with core business clients and work with dispersed stakeholders.
- Explaining and gathering business needs to understand business idea after that converting business idea into frame-ready, then implement it into high-level business requirements.
- Provide support to business and development team throughout implementation of different strategies.
Mr. David Smith, CEO
EFG Corporation, New York
Email id: email@example.com
Contact no: 2121 – 320 – 120